Christmas Wish List and Letter to Santa-FREEBIE

Enjoy the Freebies!

I’ve been doing these for my kids and decided to share so others might not have to re-create the wheel.  If you like, please consider sharing for others to be able to use as well.  Nothing better than some freebies after-all.  While Santa is not the reason for the Season, it is fun for the kids.

Christmas Wish List

The first is a Christmas Wish List.  I have seen several variations of this and non were to my exact liking, so I decided to create one myself.  LOVE this, if I say so myself.  Something I want, Something I Need, Something to Read, Something to Wear, One thing I really Want and What I want from Santa.  Also a line for your child to think of something kind they can do for someone else this Christmas Season.

thumbnail of Christmas Wish List

Letter to Santa

The second is a letter to Santa.  This letter already includes the mailing address so you can just stick it in the mail and send it off.  It will go to a mailbox that is checked and your child will get a letter back.  We used this address last year and it truly does work.  I’m not 100% satisfied with the letter so I may do some tweaking but for now here is what I have.  Leave me a comment if you have suggestions.  Here are two versions, I have created.

thumbnail of Letter to Santa thumbnail of Letter to Santa2

As always, thank you for stopping by.  You can also check out my Free Creations Page for my other creations which include Scripture Cards for lunchboxes and other items.  I will be adding Christmas Scripture Cards soon so be sure to stop back by. Share, Share, Share!!!

10 Comments

1. jenniferwise4heritagemakers November 27, 2017 at 10:31 am

Super cute! 🙂 You did a great job.

1. tannah@tannahsjourney.com November 27, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Thank you so much. Hopefully others will get some good use from it as well.

2. April November 27, 2017 at 11:26 am

Love these… especially the Christmas Wish List! I think I may print it off and have our Elf on the Shelf bring it for my kids one day next week. I bet they would love to have our Elf deliver their lists directly to Santa for them. Thank you for sharing!

1. tannah@tannahsjourney.com November 27, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Thats a great idea. We dont do the elf but I’m sure the kids would love that. Glad you enjoyed. 😀

3. InsomnoMom November 27, 2017 at 6:12 pm

These are so cute and much easier for really little ones who can’t write as well yet.

1. tannah@tannahsjourney.com November 27, 2017 at 6:55 pm

Yes, my kids are 4,7, and 10. My 7 year was all about it, this year. I wanted to limit the list and make sure she was thinking of things other than toys for grandparents and such. I really like the different categories.

4. Kristina November 27, 2017 at 11:17 pm

These are cute! Thanks for sharing. I’m always looking for great printables for my kids!

5. The Coles Life November 27, 2017 at 11:25 pm

My favorite is the Christmas List! My son’s list is full of toys!

6. Valerie Stills November 29, 2017 at 7:19 am

This is great! I love it! I’m going to send it to the grands, my 12 year old is not going to send a letter to Santa haha Thank you for sharing your creations!

1. tannah@tannahsjourney.com November 29, 2017 at 8:10 pm

My 10 year old is at the point she is asking questions and skeptical but so far so good. 😀 We sent ours off today.

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments.